News /overview / detail
Mar 26, 2009
Pearle* offers vacancy for a part-time European legal adviser
Pearle is looking for a part-time legal adviser (19h/week) to assist the Director in day-to-day work. You will in particular work on EU policies and regulatory framework connected to the 'live performance' sector. Besides you will also be involved in the other activities initiated by Pearle*.
YOUR PROFILE: you
- have a University Masters degree in European studies with a focus on European law.
- have a strong interest in European politics and a wide interest for different European policy areas, with a focus on intellectual property, labor law, health and safety regulations, justice, information society.
- show a genuine interest for the live performance sector
- have some work experience in this area
- have good communication skills, both oral and written
- speak and write English fluently (French is an advantage)
- are computer literate (word, excel, outlook,...)
- like working in a very small team
He/she will report to the Director and to the Executive officer of the Association
The office (work place) is based in 1000 Brussels, Sainctelette square 19.
Pearle* offers an exciting work environment in a European context with many opportunities for extending your horizon on the EU and on the sector. Salary scale according to PC 304, category A. Extra-legal benefits.